Freddie is smiling about baseball again. He played with a team out of the Central Valley that has three of his friends from the National Cooperstown team he played with last summer. Wonderful to see that sense of joyousness back in his playing--and his bat is swinging away.
The Chemical Brothers were terrific...have never been to a concert that was techno music--straight up techno music. New Order was a little bit of a let down. Might have been due more to the toxicity of the air...and not being able to breathe--and that sense that everything in your stomache is suddenly going to rebel upward and outward. Too many dopeheads, like 30-something dopeheads. True, I dont get out much beyond youth sports. On the flipside, Steve and I laughed heaps about everyone being in their mid-30s, but dressed like they were in high school in the 80s. A little trippy but wonderful. It was incredible to see Steve dancing away--soaking it in, smiling.
My buddy Jae moved today. She sent me her new address, phone, etc. Proud of you gurlie! Really proud of you. I've know you about six months...what a change. Next on the list, find a gf?
And I am planning to see my friend JC in TN in about a weeks time. Long, long, long drive--but well worth it!
Steve is reading Wikipedia.com . . . "like a freeware project to create an online encyclopedia that is reader contributed based on the theory that you put into it--cause you gain value out of it" {Steve} hehehe...lol. xoxox.